Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
What color Jeep you rocking. I saw a blue a few days ago on Coors road. I'm in Rio Rancho when I'm not traveling working. In town for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
welcome to NM! the land of entrapment! lol. Im down here in Alamo. bout 3 hours from you. urntfstenuf is up in Albq as well. Mongoose, i'll be in Albq march 4th for football.... we should get together so i can check out that new ride!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
well at least ull get a little better performance down here. I think albq is right around the 4700 ft mark. im at 4500. get jealous everytime i see stock guys running 12's and i can barely get low 13' s when its 35 degrees outside. Ahh well!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Black, i liveoff allison, not far from you
Cool. That blue was the first Jeep SRT8 I've seen in town. There's a couple around. I just never see them. I think I'm the only one rocking the WK2 in the area though. The Jeep dealer on Coors has one for sale. They told me it was the first in NM.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
well at least ull get a little better performance down here. I think albq is right around the 4700 ft mark. im at 4500. get jealous everytime i see stock guys running 12's and i can barely get low 13' s when its 35 degrees outside. Ahh well!
My WK1 would pull 0-60 in 4.0 seconds near sea level. In ABQ, struggling to get 5.5 seconds lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I get ~5300' in Rio Rancho on my garmin gps

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I've seen up to 7000' on the drive in taking I40. Altitude varies a lot depending what area of ABQ you're in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Exactly! damn altitude! fastest i've gone was just this past november. 4.7 was pretty happy bout that! lol but come summer time... 5.5 is usually average
My best was 3.8 seconds with tune, CAI, exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Id like to find a track and compare my timeslip from bandimere in denver
Mesa Dragstrip here in ABQ I believe it's called. I want to run my WK2 and get a baseline. Not sure if they are open yet? Maybe search their website.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
I saw a black wk2 at the riverside gym yesterday, must have been a saleman, didnt have tags it still had the sticker on the window
Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone 4S

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.