Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my srt8 2 weeks ago got it tuned with the generic predator tune...def looking in to buying the tune from johan was just wondering if anyone knows the hp gain from johan n what number people run with his tune n cai n full exhaust

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Its not really a HP gain per say... Its him making everything work together... might gain some.. But its more of a driveability / WOT tune that makes it run like a raped ape..

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
+1...just got mine in yesterday and this thing hauls. 60ft times are surely down even though i cant know for sure with the predator. the shifts are unreal. you actually feel a pull in between the shifts.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Theres a few guys in ca that run a johan tune in the 1/8 mile in +2000 DA that turn 8.15 to 8.30s DEPENDING ON THERE RACE WT AND OTHER MODS. Those times converted to 1/4 mile are 12.77 to 13.00. Now these times are on ca low 1.8% oxy 91 gas.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I went from 13.40's to 13.00's going from predator canned tune to a Johan tune, only mod is CAI and catch can. Which by the way if you don't have a catch can Johan will want yout to get one.

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
When I first started modding my jeep, volant cai and Johan tune. After Johan dialed the tune in over 6 logs my 0-60 gained 3/4 of a second and 1/4 mile gained 3-4mph

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the responses prob ordering the tune today n i do have a catch can...i have mopar intake, mopar exhaust high flow cats and n predator toon n my firend with pretty much same stuff but the johan tune without getting it dialed in with data logs was pulling atleast a half a car length on me from a roll n a dig so this guy must do wonders

·
Registered
858 Posts
Dude. dont ask questions just johan to do it . you will not be dissapointed

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Johan will make a difference... It felt like a different truck to me.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just got my tune...n ground is bit wet lets say i was spinning all the way to mid 3rd gear shit hauls...<3333

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well my rear passenger tire is gone in about 1k miles other then that all other tires are good lol

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
just got my tune...n ground is bit wet lets say i was spinning all the way to mid 3rd gear shit hauls...<3333
3rd gear Stop playing .. I can't even spin all the way into 3rd even on wet ..

·
Registered
117 Posts
If u get a tune from Johan then add some mods to the jeep do u have to pay for a new tune or does he just make the changes to the tune for free??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I love it when noobs first get a tune. Haha. Spun all the way through 3rd. Comical.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: Knuckles

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
pshh....thats nothing...i can spin my tires in 5th gear doing 140... :D

maybe air your tires down or replace them if theyre spinning in 3rd. a chirp, maybe...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts