Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
My best was a 3.9 using an aeroforce interceptor gauge.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'll just keep sending Johan some datalogs after each revision to see how far we get with this.

Rick

·
Registered
62 Posts
We were just up there last weekend. Can't make it today. Funny story of me playing games with a twin turbo Bentley on the way home, which is another topic. My son says he thinks he now knows what Johan wants and when he comes home from work will try and send him the backup file. Thanks for all the info guys. Its funny we have 3-laptops at home and a PC and my son tunes his Typhoon with one of them and I can't believe we were having this hard time getting a tune for the Jeep. We never worked with any hand held tuning devices only a laptop.
So you have to tell me about the Typhoon, I bought one new in '92 and it is what got me started on the hi po truck thing! 285 HP turbo as I remember!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So you have to tell me about the Typhoon, I bought one new in '92 and it is what got me started on the hi po truck thing! 285 HP turbo as I remember!
Here is a link to my son's build thread. We are going to the track by the end of the week and he is shooting for mid 11's on the stock block. He has another block he will be building in the winter with all the good parts.
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79530&page=18

21 - 27 of 27 Posts