3,380 Posts
I’ve moved on to other projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna need an address now!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Anytime brotha! Starting the cabana next week so it should be done right in time for the warm weather.

Nice!

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
What name are we going to give your rig when it's all said and done?

Hopefully have some this week as Demon is picking up the rig from the chassis shop since it is done.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
I don't know...I was thinking something like "Sylvia The Fox" :grin2:

It’s funny you mention that. My kids and wife are all over me about naming the rig. My boy wants me to call her the culprit.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Nice pool! I'm sure you and the family will enjoy it. My yard is too small for that, and I'd wager the HOA Nazis would be all over me if I tried. I could probably get away with a sauna, but it would cramp my olympic diving regimen. ;)

But I hear you on trying to move on. Registration day is Saturday, so I'm bummed. They do have the engine back in the vehicle at least...

wink

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Nice pool! I'm sure you and the family will enjoy it. My yard is too small for that, and I'd wager the HOA Nazis would be all over me if I tried. I could probably get away with a sauna, but it would cramp my olympic diving regimen. ;)

But I hear you on trying to move on. Registration day is Saturday, so I'm bummed. They do have the engine back in the vehicle at least...

wink

Wink, just to be honest with you, it is the only thing that has kept me sane, occupying my time with other projects. I am sure if I hadn’t Demon wouldn’t answer my calls anymore lol. I am just glad to be on the home stretch with them picking it up this week from Jeff. I think I am optimistic if I think I will make MIR but Skip assured me VMP is definitely a go. Believe me I am bummed to have missed racing at the Rock, as it is only 25min from my house.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,083 Posts

·
BlaBlaBla
5,083 Posts
It’s funny you mention that. My kids and wife are all over me about naming the rig. My boy wants me to call her the culprit.

Good name. Frankenstein is already taken lol.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
Baller!!! That pool is almost as nice as those hickory floors inside! Lol

[email protected]

Thanks Eskle! The kiddos are getting older and the wife wants to know where they are. The pool is for them, the hot tub is for me

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Wink, just to be honest with you, it is the only thing that has kept me sane, occupying my time with other projects. I am sure if I hadn’t Demon wouldn’t answer my calls anymore lol. I am just glad to be on the home stretch with them picking it up this week from Jeff. I think I am optimistic if I think I will make MIR but Skip assured me VMP is definitely a go. Believe me I am bummed to have missed racing at the Rock, as it is only 25min from my house.
Glad you've found a distraction that you can enjoy. For me it's been a major work overload the entire year. Plus two office moves. We moved into a temporary suite while they were building out ours. We had pretty much the entire top floor occupied. The only good thing is the previous tenant was Lockheed Martin. They left a nice equipment room, with a really beefy rack, that was already in the new suite. So I only had to move my servers and other equipment once. I just had to deal with all the workstations, printers, etc.. But that's gonna get juggled around again. We're getting some custom furniture made, so everyone is on folding tables for now. The boss went all out on this place. Thick glass walls and doors throughout. Sometimes I think he has more money than brains... Just glad I get to work from the house. LOL! Well we'll get our beasts someday, and all will be right again.

wink

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I’ve moved on to other projects.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190409/c96df113efa26bbcf34989e631d7db22.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190409/a11b6c644a4b217d8f98ef5c44e9e84a.jpg[IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Wow. That is super clean bro.

What is the material that outlines it? Looks like marble but that would be a ridiculous application for marble.

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Wow. That is super clean bro.

What is the material that outlines it? Looks like marble but that would be a ridiculous application for marble.

Thanks man! Love the low maintenance of the salt system. Yeah I was quoted marble and it was just too much for the application so I went with granite.

·
Premium Member
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
I spy an xj

How slippery is that granite when wet?

Yes good eye on the xj. It is my nephews but has been there for awhile so I might start tinkering on it.
The granite is actually not as bad as you would think since I had it cut with a leathered texture. If I had gone smooth you would be going for a ride!

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Yes good eye on the xj. It is my nephews but has been there for awhile so I might start tinkering on it.
The granite is actually not as bad as you would think since I had it cut with a leathered texture. If I had gone smooth you would be going for a ride!

I love the pool. When can i bring the family and go for a swim? :)

381 - 400 of 420 Posts