Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the chance for a heavy boltson camed srt8 against an 2009 GTR and 2008 911 turbo ?
I will have this race in the next upcoming days, any thoughts what will happen ?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
11,037 Posts
You will lose to all but may have the 911 for awhile if he can't drive. Good luck

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Make sure its from a traffic light and no more then 2 blocks!! LOL You'll hang with them that long.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be 0 to 100 and 40 roll

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
I would put my money on the GTR, then the 911 and the jeep will be aways back. Thats a big time race that i dont think id want to try with my 440.

Good luck

Newfie.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The porsche is stock and the gtr has exhaust and cai

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I'll race them.:D You should be ahead of them until 50mph. Then they'll eat your ass alive. Have fun though. Get some vids!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reactions: k4u2luz2

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Unless you are at Keonis level don't even try. He raced a GTR from a roll and massacred it. Maybe he'll post up the vid.

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Unless you are at Keonis level don't even try. He raced a GTR from a roll and massacred it. Maybe he'll post up the vid.
That was when he had the T Trim and was running 10.70's. That's what you'll need to be at to pull a GTR or TT 911.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
am at 3000 ft sea level, and the gtr & turbo runs high 11's low 12's

·
Registered
298 Posts
if you needed some motivation to get FI then it makes sense, otherwise, race is not worth it..

Reactions: Painlord

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you needed some motivation to get FI then it makes sense, otherwise, race is not worth it..
that's sound like it, but i suppose to run the same as them "low 12's high 11's" that what makes me think that would be a fare fight

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
That's great you're at 3K sea level but altitude doesn't effect Turbo's as much as NA does. You're screwed more then they are.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Subscribed....
GTR>Porsche>JGCSRT8 in this particular race unless the other drivers suck balls at driving. The JEEP will launch like a bat out of hell as always but from 50-60 MPH on, it's over, the GTR and the Porch will start walking away. You never know until you try though and post video...LOL.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
though the opposite
If you're blown it's still the same. Turbos aren't effected like blowers are. Turbos will always make the same boost at sea level and at altitude. Blowers won't bc they're spun by the engine. All I'm saying is.... good luck.

Reactions: Painlord
1 - 20 of 49 Posts