Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SRT8 is now at last shown on Jeep.co.uk website. It comes with all options stock, however no prices shown as yet. The expected price is rumoured to be around £58995! This would be in the region of around $92000! :eek: You guy's in the US get a bargain compared to over here.

·
The ModMan
5,764 Posts
The SRT8 is now at last shown on Jeep.co.uk website. It comes with all options stock, however no prices shown as yet. The expected price is rumoured to be around £58995! This would be in the region of around $92000! :eek: You guy's in the US get a bargain compared to over here.
Hey Mike, how you doing! Happy new year by the way :)

Don't tell me about it. IF I get the Jeep abroad I'm looking at this same price tag. Still pretty much on the fence about getting one, especially with all the quality (control) issues I'm reading about.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy new year John, yes we are really screwed on price. We will have to wait for the final price details.

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
I would love to see Top Gear review one of these. I'm sure they'd hate it, but it would still be fun to watch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.