Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a customer in here who had some issues with his shipping company. They decided to drive his jeep around for awhile before shipping it. Long story short, he may be selling the Jeep.

Here is the question...

What would you pay for a loaded 06 with 50k on it that has a good block but needs internals?

·
Banned
1,990 Posts
Taking in to account milage, condition, location based on edmunds. Then subtract cost of stock motor installed. ~8500 off to start the negotiation...Good find, then put in a stroker

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got a customer in here who had some issues with his shipping company. They decided to drive his jeep around for awhile before shipping it. Long story short, he may be selling the Jeep.

Here is the question...

What would you pay for a loaded 06 with 50k on it that has a good block but needs internals?
Interested if title is clean or really cheap. Details please.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I offered him 12k...... he said he would think it over and call me. Talked with my tech and we can probably get the stock motor back together for around 2k

·
Registered
418 Posts
12k is fair considering the motor built could go from 2k up to 8k for a whole new longblock

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then thats a steal! I've seen beat up jeeps wrecked go for that and more.

Well he hasnt agreed to it yet. I am waiting patiently for his call

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Well, I offered him 12k...... he said he would think it over and call me. Talked with my tech and we can probably get the stock motor back together for around 2k
For 12k I would pick that up.... Nice deal if you can get it Don....

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think 12's probably a bit high honestly, so... he should jump on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts