Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So for a 2014 srt I need xml2 right? How hard is the install?
The non-factory HID equipped 2014 Grand Cherokee (& SRT8) uses an H11 bulb size for the fog light location. Our XML2 is a plug and play replacement for your factory halogen fog lights. I also recommend adding an anti-flicker module.

Nick C.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The non-factory HID equipped 2014 Grand Cherokee (& SRT8) uses an H11 bulb size for the fog light location. Our XML2 is a plug and play replacement for your factory halogen fog lights. I also recommend adding an anti-flicker module.

Nick C.
Will these work for a 2012 SRT with hid's and pathetic halogen projector fogs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Will these work for a 2012 SRT with hid's and pathetic halogen projector fogs?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Our XML2 is ideal for those projector style fog lights. At 1,420 lumens each (measured), they produce significantly more output than the factory halogen bulbs.

5000K will also be a much nicer color than the halogen bulbs as well!

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Plan on getting a set of the 9005 XLM2 LED bulbs in cool white (6000K) for my high beam bulbs today to take advantage of Cyber Monday deal. Are you guys aware of any clearence issues because of the larger housing? Seems to be enough room but then again have never seen actual size in person. Thanks for your help.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Plan on getting a set of the 9005 XLM2 LED bulbs in cool white (6000K) for my high beam bulbs today to take advantage of Cyber Monday deal. Are you guys aware of any clearence issues because of the larger housing? Seems to be enough room but then again have never seen actual size in person. Thanks for your help.
I don't foresee that being an issue, but they are backed by our 30 day hassle free return policy should you run into any issues

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Thanks for response. I'll give them a shot.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Soooo the 9005 XLM2's fit BARELY on passenger side where the Procharger head unit with race mesh filter is. Driver side no problem. Just an fyi to all the Procharged WK1's here.

Just happy to have LEDS's for high beams. I love my 8K HID's for fogs and lows but did not want HID's for the highs.

As expected I guess with LED's, they do stay on dim and flicker a bit after switching back to low beam and will only go completely out after about 20-30 seconds of turning all lights to the off position.

That 6ohm resistor I see you guys carry a lot of people are using for hyper blinking issues. I was told this would resolve the issue so when I actually switch back to low beam the highs will be completely off. Just wanted to confirm before purchase. Thanks.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Soooo the 9005 XLM2's fit BARELY on passenger side where the Procharger head unit with race mesh filter is. Driver side no problem. Just an fyi to all the Procharged WK1's here.

Just happy to have LEDS's for high beams. I love my 8K HID's for fogs and lows but did not want HID's for the highs.

As expected I guess with LED's, they do stay on dim and flicker a bit after switching back to low beam and will only go completely out after about 20-30 seconds of turning all lights to the off position.

That 6ohm resistor I see you guys carry a lot of people are using for hyper blinking issues. I was told this would resolve the issue so when I actually switch back to low beam the highs will be completely off. Just wanted to confirm before purchase. Thanks.
Give us a call tomorrow and we can walk you through some options: (314) 205-3033

Our Anti-flicker modules may be just what you need

Nick C.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
2009 Looking for front fog but also need housing (it is filled with water and pitted). What can you do?
Thanks!

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
2009 Looking for front fog but also need housing (it is filled with water and pitted). What can you do?
Thanks!
I would suggest replacing the housing with an OEM unit. Unfortunately, that's not something we offer.

You may be able to source one in a salvage yard, but I would get the part # from your dealer and try to find it online.

Nick C.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I’m in the market for new fog light bulbs for my 2012. I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for your website...the XML2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Registered
178 Posts
I see cool white isn’t an option or is it just out of stock? Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 74 Posts