Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Is there any noise interferance that can be picked up or heard on the radio when the LED lights are on.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
im in AUS mate
just pm me a price please
If you visit our site, you'll receive a calculated total prior to placing your order at our checkout page

I won't be able to provide you with an estimate on shipping for an international address :(

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce a new color for our popular XML2 fog light -YELLOW! The XML2 utilizes genuine CREE XML2 components, for a true, measured output of 1,420 lumens. 100% plug-and-play. Sizes available include 9005, 9006, H8, H10, H11, H16, and PSX24W.

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Banned
205 Posts
Are you guys gonna make a new led rear brake light bulb? I need somthing brighter on the back with the blacked out tails. The ones you guys have blow fuses everytime so I returned them

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Are you guys gonna make a new led rear brake light bulb? I need somthing brighter on the back with the blacked out tails. The ones you guys have blow fuses everytime so I returned them
I apologize for the inconvenience,

Sounds like you needed a CK Compatible bulb, which we do have available on the website.

Feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thank you,
Nick C.

·
Vendor
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We have options for nearly every major bulb size. Many of our newest LEDs are compatible with both standard and CK configured sockets.

If you aren't sure which ones you need, feel free to shoot us an email and we will help you find what you are looking for: [email protected]

Nick C.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts