Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AND REOPENING A NEW ONE!

After the Hemi Shop closed, I had to act quickly in order to continue on serving my customers and my passion/career. The Bellmore location was offered to me almost instantly from a close friend of mine and allowed me to continue on. All has been great over the last year and I am very fortunate to have had an existing facility allow me to impose on there business while running my own. I am very thankful to them.
As I settled in, things were working out fairly well and space started becoming limited. I spoke with the owner and we dissolved our business aggreement.

Enter March 1st 2014..

Our new location:
100 Dale St
W. Babylon, NY 11704
https://www.google.com/#q=100+Dale+Street,+West+Babylon,+NY

A 7,000 SqFT facility which I have been back & forth probably 30 times yesterday, is being prepared. If all is well, should be up and running by middle of next week. Some nice surprises will be announced as certain deals are finalized. For the locals that may know.. it was the location of VTR - Vinny Ten Racing's (a legendary Nissan guru) - who has moved to another facility as well.

Thank you all for your support. I hope to serve this community for years to come!

:armed:

-Jim
TRUE STREET PERFORMANCE INC

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,143 Posts
Congrats Jim!!!

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Great Job Jimmy :D

·