Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am in the market for a 2014 or newer black SRT. I wish to stay in the $35k ballpark or lower. I am concerned about this one because it has already been lowered and I have no way of knowing what method the previous owner(s) used to lower the vehicle. I would prefer it lowered myself, however, I want it to be done the right way. I also prefer to run 305s whenever I do go ahead and buy one, however, again, with the unit above, I am not certain that 305s on 22s would fit on an SRT that has already been lowered.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for your input. You guys rides on here are incredible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks clean. I would put it up in the air before committing to buying it. This way you can look over the items that you are concerned about.
Thank you for your reply!

That's a great idea. I will ask them to do that should I choose this one. I guess if it is merely lowering springs, I can always install 22s with 305s, and then swop the springs for a less aggressive lowering spring in order to make the 22s with 305s fit.

Whatever the case, I am excited. I have been wanting a Cherokee SRT for over ten years now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you for your reply!

That's a great idea. I will ask them to do that should I choose this one. I guess if it is merely lowering springs, I can always install 22s with 305s, and then swop the springs for a less aggressive lowering spring in order to make the 22s with 305s fit.

Whatever the case, I am excited. I have been wanting a Cherokee SRT for over ten years now.

Just FYI, 305's on 22's fit just fine with Swift Mids. I'd assume the SRT you're looking at is a similar drop. That seems to be a good buy as others have said IMO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just FYI, 305's on 22's fit just fine with Swift Mids. I'd assume the SRT you're looking at is a similar drop. That seems to be a good buy as others have said IMO.
Thanks for the input, SRT-X. I really like the drop on this unit. I just want to be certain that those 305s with 22s that you all run will fit. Otherwise, I have no reservations about this vehicle. Still excited!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts