Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Is there a simple "reverse directions" option when using the navigation system for trips?

943 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BilletSRTMK17 
#1 ·
I apologize up front if I'm being dense and missing something obvious. Only had the SRT since last November but man there have been quite a few trips now where we've needed the navigation system. Then when we get in the car to go home I have to start from scratch and enter our home address for the return trip. I curse up a storm each time wondering aloud why isn't there just a damn "reverse directions" option?!!!! LOL. Thanks in advance for any help.

#4 ·
Another option is to save your ROUTE. Haven‘t used this feature in the WK2 yet, but I believe it works like this…

Before you leave, hit the SAVE ROUTE or TRACK ROUTE button (I think that’s what it’s called). When you arrive at your destination, you can save your route And possibly give that route a name. When it’s time to go back, just pull up the route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.