Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Iphone 4

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Metraman 
#1 ·
Has anyone else had a problem getting an Iphone 4 to work with the hands free in a 2010 Jeep? My dealer saying it's not compatible works fine in 2007 but not 2010?
Thanks

#4 ·
#6 ·
I've tried to upgrade my system several times but keep getting an error message then it freezes. I can't remember the versions off hand but I think I am now 2 or 3 behind and can't get anything newer...it's really frusterating!!!!

To the OP, my iPhone 4 works fine on my system. It also worked with the original system software that was on it from 2008. You may want to look into it further as I think your dealer is full of it.

#7 ·
I have absolutely no problems at all with my iPhone 4 and my 2010 rig. Hope you figure it out soon.

#9 ·
Press the Menu hard button
Press System Setup soft button
Press System Information soft button

The top "Application:" followed by numbers is the software version. Mine is 2.402

Bernie

#11 ·
For sure, no problem with updating from whatever version you have to the new one. Go to a different dealer. That's unacceptable they're telling you to wait on it that long. There was even a TSB out for that.

Bernie

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.