Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I got a brand new Diablosport inTune i3 8445 for my 2008 SRT-8. As advised from Diablosport, I connect and update the tuner before taking it to the car. Going for "Tune Vehicle", "Advanced Tune", "Tune Select", Install Standard Tune", "Diablo Tune" but when I press YES i just get back to the screen with "Install Standard Tune" again, with "Install Custom Tune" and "Modify Parameters" greyed out.

Been googling around for a while but can't find a solution or a suggestion what the problem might be. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I3 is junk I hate mine bad programming and worst unhelpful technical support. Try loading the tune then go back and try and modify tune.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I3 is junk I hate mine bad programming and worst unhelpful technical support. Try loading the tune then go back and try and modify tune.
I've had two Predators in the past that worked like a charm so I expected this to work pretty straight forward. Thing is I can't seem to load any tune at all. Maybe I'll try out the easy tune option and see if that works.

This is how it plays out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1udS2VG7rZs&frags=pl,wn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts