Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it today, went to install and the 93 octane tune didnt pop up....91 poped up...does it have a 93 octane tune?

yes iam a noob ive had my srt8 for a couple of weeks.

cant find much on a search.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just did the 1st one that came up, we'll see tonight on my way to work........

i live near 26 and romeo plank.

Congrats on the new jeep, details

·
Registered
132 Posts
not to jack the thread but is there a local Jeep Srt group? I am also in Clublxom.com which is the Charger/Magnum/300 group. From time to time some of the Jeep guys would also show up. If there is not a specific group for the Jeeps, maybe we can make the LX club more of a Modern Mopar group.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Money well spent! :)
enjoyed my drive to and from work :)
I would liek to hear more about how the intune works. I have a Predator with my charger and I really liked that but the InTune looks like a better device.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I would liek to hear more about how the intune works. I have a Predator with my charger and I really liked that but the InTune looks like a better device.
The intune is an updated predator. It has the same basic functions as well as allowing you to connect an analog input (for boost, a/f, etc). Its a step between the predator and the trinity. More features than the predator but not as many as the trinity.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
not to jack the thread but is there a local Jeep Srt group? I am also in Clublxom.com which is the Charger/Magnum/300 group. From time to time some of the Jeep guys would also show up. If there is not a specific group for the Jeeps, maybe we can make the LX club more of a Modern Mopar group.
Some of us here in MI get together from time to time. Dream cruise, Chrysler events etc. Keep your eyes on the boards. And welcome from Clarkston

Reactions: xrayi

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
got it today, went to install and the 93 octane tune didnt pop up....91 poped up...does it have a 93 octane tune?

yes iam a noob ive had my srt8 for a couple of weeks.

cant find much on a search.
shouldnt need to be updated.
The tunes may be randomly displayed, you may need to scroll down to the next page to see the 93 octane tune.

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
talked to a Tech at DiabloSport and he did confirm:

Diablo Tune===93 octane tune
CAI Tune===CAI 93 octane Tune

·
Registered
802 Posts
Johan's user name is "diablotoona" - email is [email protected], per his signature. Great guy to work with, amazing capabilities.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts