Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fully Loaded Automotive is the among the premiere automotive custom shops on the East Coast. With over 10 years of experience in the industry of customizing automobiles, our company provides our customers with the highest level of quality products and craftsmanship on projects of any level. We have the ability to handle any size job from simple rim and tire upgrades to custom 20" to 30" wheels & tires, suspension kits, performance products and audio/video systems. We also provide nationwide auto transportation/ shipping, custom interiors & suede headliners, exteriors & body work, computerized wheel balancing & alignment, brake upgrades, body kits and more.

Our reputation for high-quality, unique and custom fashioned vehicles has helped us create a client base of celebrities, athletes and dealerships that continues to grow. It is, however, our long list of repeat customers that we pride our business on. It is our goal to establish a long-term relationship with our customers to help them keep up with the ever changing times and stay ahead of the game.
At Fully Loaded Automotive our mission is to make your automotive dream a reality and find you the perfect auto and accessories to establish your own style and mark of distinction while providing you with the highest level of customer service.

We look forward to doing business with you!

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome to the forums. glad to see new vendors coming on and especially ones we have a great relationship with already. good luck and let us know if you need anything

mike and gregg
bwoody performance

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the forums. glad to see new vendors coming on and especially ones we have a great relationship with already. good luck and let us know if you need anything

mike and gregg
bwoody performance[/QUOTE

Thanks Guys I appreciate it!:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PALELLA said:
You should make a wheel thread with tasteful options that you might offer for the GC SRT8.
Palella, Thats just it every vehicle that I have posted on the forum... those wheels are available for the srt8. I can get you pink lips with green faces if you wanted lol the possibility's are endless!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts