Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the color code or name for a 2010 jgc srt8 flip down sunglass holder. I want to replace it and can't find info on it anywhere!

·
Banned
3,987 Posts
the complete overhead console is sold as an assembly that contains the sun glasses holder. 08-10 were only available in oNE color. same as 05-07 were available in one color. IIRC the 05-07 is calld light sandstone.........no idea what the later one is since i have an 07.

http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2648&groupid=2656&subgroupid=3412&componentid=2928&make=17&model=Grand Cherokee&year=2009&graphicID=WA05440&callout=1&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually gonna get that gauge pod that replaces the sunglass thing and mines a 2010. I can't figure this out. Why can't they just make life easy and say grey, tan, black instead of light sandstone and blah blah.

·
Banned
3,987 Posts
i figured. you could take off an A pillar rather easily. itll have the part number and color on the parts label; worst case/

mine was easy. only ONE early colr to choose from.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts

I e-mailed SpeedLogix a few weeks back with the same question:
Hello:

What color would I order for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Black (08+ Challenger)
Pearl (08+ LX)

Thank you.

Mike

Hey There,

For the Jeeps you will want to select the Light Fleck color that is for the 05-07 LX Vehicles.

Thanks!
Mikey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts