Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to replace the dome and reading lights with leds before I do I wanted to see how the members rides look like at night with them on:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
thanks can I just get some cheap ones online or is it better to invest a cpl more dollars for more expensive ones..
I bought the Putco led dome kit for the jeeps about $90-$100 never tried the cheap ones.. IMO I would go with a Better brand but its up to you

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
463 Posts
Reactions: freshpl

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
i have putco map lights from xenon depot, and every other other light is V-LED replace, most have been almost a year and no problems. Only a license plate light going out, but that was my fault cause I didn't seal it correct when I shut it back up.

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
I have the Putco's. They have a lifetime warranty. I have had two foot-well bulbs replaced, no questions asked. Steve at xenon depot is a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Here's mine and some under carriage LEDs that come on with the interior lights.
I have 6k Vleds in mine.

·
Registered
665 Posts
What bulbs go in the Vanity mirror I did the whole interior but forgot those ?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Here's mine and some under carriage LEDs that come on with the interior lights.
I have 6k Vleds in mine.

Wow looks great I am working on doing the interior bulbs. How did you hook up the led on the bottom of the jeep what brand and size, I love to do that looks sweet.

Thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just got a pack of 10 off ebay for 7.99 shipped.

10pcs Xenon White T10 Wedge 5-SMD 5050 W5W LED Light bulbs.

Sat door to door next to my buddys $60 light kit, can tell that mine are a bit more dim, but not much at all. for $8 compared to $60 yep. the 8 dollar ones are perfect.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I just order the same. Do you have pics?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts