Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
All good. My dealer told me I was basically shit out of luck last time I talked to them. Once that warranty is gone they don't really care. I sent a message through the website. I'll try to get in touch with my dealer tomorrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Definitely going to thank you guys for getting the number put on here. I have been dealing with my dealer off and on and they continue to tell em I am basically shit out of luck or I have to spend 3k to fix em all.

Going to go to the higher ups and get FCA and SRT involved

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just spoke with SRT customer support and they aren't even willing to look into the situation... This has been a ridiculous process to say the least for something that is a known issue on all model years before 17s.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just spoke with SRT customer support and they aren't even willing to look into the situation... This has been a ridiculous process to say the least for something that is a known issue on all model years before 17s.

Was it fixed on the 17s+? I cant find a PN for anything past 2015 (for example - 5QX25AAAAA for the pass dash piece). I dont mind spending the money, but I just dont want it to come back again in two years. I was hoping the trackhawks would have a different PN or a different revision number, but I cant find it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
has anyone considered swapping out the CF trim to the dark grey wood from the overland or summit? If so has anyone had any luck sourcing the parts? I'm going to start calling junk yards and see what I can come up with.
Considering the issues with the CF I've definitely considered switching over to the wood grain or the darker grey wood design. It would look very clean IMO

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wtf.... leaving the 2012s off. After reaching out to Jeep and then telling me I’d hear from a case manager I’ve never gotten a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a bulletin for 2012. I forget them number. But there is on for sure!
Call 855-srt-team
They will tell you the number for 2012.

I confirmed the X77 is is the system for 13+ and attached to all vins. Full replacement at no charge. Up too 100k miles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is the one which was sent out a few years back.

Dealers don’t seem to want to honor it at all.

Yeah that is what I am worried about. If they are honoring this current one why are they giving issues honoring the one I posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Yeah that is what I am worried about. If they are honoring this current one why are they giving issues honoring the one I posted.

Great question and wish I had the answer. It’s ridiculous. I’ve been to two dealerships who aren’t willing to honor that notification. It’s a known issue across all years so fix the damn thing.

I’m currently getting Jeep involved above the dealership so hopefully something happens.

Have made a claim on my dash peeling up as well as the failing CF

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great question and wish I had the answer. It’s ridiculous. I’ve been to two dealerships who aren’t willing to honor that notification. It’s a known issue across all years so fix the damn thing.

I’m currently getting Jeep involved above the dealership so hopefully something happens.

Have made a claim on my dash peeling up as well as the failing CF

I am going to have to have my buddy check with his friend at Jeep to see if they will honor it. I'll post and let everyone with a 2012 know.

41 - 60 of 123 Posts