·
DONE
5,378 Posts
Read through this.....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
At that point, I had turned it up 100 rpms, at the beginning I had the ac on, ran it through the gears and than back to park with the ac off, what should it generally be running at

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Mondo, does that vid not have any sound ? I been trying to upload 2 more from this morning

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
WTH, I loaded up 2 more vids to imgur but they also have no sound , this is where it’s idling after adding the 100 rpms in the tune, in park,

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So returned everything back as far as the idle to normal([email protected]), on the 91 Cai tune, and it runs fine, but on/off I get the po code 151 , bank 2 sensor 1, which are both brand new! But I did buy 4 of the 42002 spacers and I already had 2 here that I had picked up when I first got the pipes,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glad to hear it's running right! How does she sound? I was looking to get mid pipes before I ended up installing Kooks LT instead.

You gonna do a custom tune soon?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
It sounds much deeper, still In thoughts about removing the resonators or front mufflers, I’m planning on a custom tune, still debating from who though, don’t want to get to crazy, just something better than the 91 Cai from diablosport, and a legmaker cold air ! I wish I could post the vids with sound idk why imgur is not allowing it all of a sudden

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah weird about the video. I just installed a cam and headers and used Johan for the tune. He got me 4 revisions in 2 days until it was running the best. I had a good experience with him.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That’s where I was leaning ! My wife lost my small USB v3 cord, so I jumped on scamazon and ordered it, so hopefully soon I’ll get it dialed in !

·
Registered
132 Posts
After checking my idle RPM (low 700's) I was going to say 500 was low but I see you're back in the stock range.

I'm also considering an email tune. Let us know how it goes!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts