Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Looking sexy! Love the rear chrome delete.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
thanks, so far so good, no complaints exept for the sound of the suspension on bumps which is starting to pi1ss me off, but other than that it's just great
There is a TSB to update the software to fix that. I just had mine done a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
i never understood how to get that done, i'm still waiting on my dealer who i'm going to go to in the morning to sort it out for me.
how is yours now after the update?
The Jeep just goes into a Jeep dealer and they flash the new software for the update. It changed some settings in the suspension while in Auto mode. I noticed a difference. I took a run through many speed bumps in a parking lot before and after to see if it did anything.

· The Traveler
5,264 Posts
thanks man, these beasts do just fine here even in the heat of summer, well as long as you take good care of them and dont abuse them, we got some realy mean SRTs around here.
I believe the SRTs get tested in some high temp areas and ran all out. They will hold up to the heat just fine.

· Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Jeep just goes into a Jeep dealer and they flash the new software for the update. It changed some settings in the suspension while in Auto mode. I noticed a difference. I took a run through many speed bumps in a parking lot before and after to see if it did anything.
i will check with them in the morning, hopefully they got the software available

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.