Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About to order one today and have one question before ordering. Innovate has two options on their website: 4.5 ft and 10 ft overall cable length. Which one should I get? I've read that the most optimum place to install the O2 sensor is before the cats on the side or top of the pipe. Any other suggestions or comments on installing the gauge would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
About to order one today and have one question before ordering. Innovate has two options on their website: 4.5 ft and 10 ft overall cable length. Which one should I get? I've read that the most optimum place to install the O2 sensor is before the cats on the side or top of the pipe. Any other suggestions or comments on installing the gauge would be greatly appreciated.
Fixing to order as well and going to get the 10 just incase. Rather have to much than not enough but will install my gauge prolly were the sunglasse holder is.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
10 feet bud

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Just got my gauge pod, mtx gauge and weld in bung. Hope to get installed in couple of weeks

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Installed:

What numbers should I be seeing at WOT? Mods are in sig.
You should be seeing low 12's... Could go to high 11's as well if its nice and hot where you live as the weather has a lot to do with it as well...

Reactions: Texas SRT8

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should be seeing low 12's... Could go to high 11's as well if its nice and hot where you live as the weather has a lot to do with it as well...
Thanks for the info. Just did a quick WOT from 0-80 and got a 12.0 reading :)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Looks awesome can't wait to install mine

·
Registered
970 Posts
I just ordered this, what readings should we get just daily driving around? and what about WOT or at the track

·
Registered
802 Posts
On a side note, as far as bung/sensor installation, you want to have it installed on a straight part of tubing, rather than on or right after a bend...before cats if you have them.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
What kind of inline fuse to use for the power wire and how to hook it up? Just ordered the Innovate today.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Fixing to order as well and going to get the 10 just incase. Rather have to much than not enough but will install my gauge prolly were the sunglasse holder is.
did you end up mounting it where the sunglasses holder is?? if so was it hard to install?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
did you end up mounting it where the sunglasses holder is?? if so was it hard to install?
Yes sir came out great. Not to hard definitly takes time to route those those thick as wires through the headliner. I will post pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes sir came out great. Not to hard definitly takes time to route those those thick as wires through the headliner. I will post pics up tomorrow.

that would be great. i plan on doing this very soon but not 100% sure how to route the wires up there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts