Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have rejoined the SRT8 community. I had a 2006 Inferno about 2 1/2 years ago (username IANSRT8RDRCK) that I sold because I started dating a girl that lived over 50 miles away and the commute became a hassel. Good news is that we are still together, live together now and are soon to be engaged. Shh! Recently, I was able to get my dad's 2006 Silver, stock SRT8 with 42K miles. He just ordered a new 2012 and let me have his for pennies. I have been sneaking around the forum for the last year and half but i thought i would share with you guys. It amazing what some of you guys do with these things. I plan on keeping it stock as I have other things i need to save for ie home, saving, etc. but love to see all that people have done. I still remember my ride in Kenoi (1BAMF) jeep a couple years back in Richmond...that thing is a beast. Anyways, I am currently in Rockville. I live in the town square and actully saw a clean black SRT8 in the parking garage the other nite with license plate 48575MO or something like that. I will be moving back to Fairfax soon so if you see me around shoot me a wave.

Look forward to being a part of the community again.

Here are pics of my old jeep. I should have pics of the new one up soon.

Ian

Attachments

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Great story man , Welcome back .. Nice looking JEEP

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts
Welcome back Ian and as you know I've merged your previous name into this account so you have some history here.

Bernie

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Welcome back, from a northern marylander! Great story! Lots of jeeps around this area

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Welcome back...time and tine again ppl leave but never for good. Oh amd btw Keonis jeep has gotten much slower since you left.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Welcome back. I'm out in Gaithersburg and frequent 270 in the left lane of course :D

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I think I saw you on 95 a couple weeks ago! Check this regional forum for the barbecue on the 23rd! Would be great to see ya come out! Welcome back!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Must feel good to be back in the saddle again after a while.
Hey if you need a deal on a ring for your girl, shoot me a PM and maybe I can help you out.
Best of luck and welcome back

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome back Ian and as you know I've merged your previous name into this account so you have some history here.

Bernie
Thanks Bernie!

Welcome back, from a northern marylander! Great story! Lots of jeeps around this area
Thanks!
Welcome back bro...Keoni's always looking to give "rides"...:eek:
Don't even know what to say to that

Welcome back...time and tine again ppl leave but never for good. Oh amd btw Keonis jeep has gotten much slower since you left.
I thought it would. :silly:

Welcome back. I'm out in Gaithersburg and frequent 270 in the left lane of course :D
270 is a bear. I fight it everyday coming from 495. Soon to only have a 1.5 mile commute.

I think I saw you on 95 a couple weeks ago! Check this regional forum for the barbecue on the 23rd! Would be great to see ya come out! Welcome back!
Where at on 95. I was headed to Woodbridge a few Saturdays ago and was on 95 for a bit. I wish I could come on the 23rd but I will be headed to New Jersey for family obligations.

Glad to see you back Ian!!
Johnny, Jeep looks great!

Must feel good to be back in the saddle again after a while.
Hey if you need a deal on a ring for your girl, shoot me a PM and maybe I can help you out.
Best of luck and welcome back
Thanks. Wish you would have said that a few weeks ago when I was shopping.

Great story man , Welcome back .. Nice looking JEEP
Thanks! Glad to be back!

Again pics are coming soon! I know how you guys are with Pics!

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i will keep a look out for ya, im over here in Alexandria. welcome back!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts