Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2016 Night Edition. Came with an illuminated SRT on the airbag. The srt logo no longer lights up. Anyone else have this issue? Having a little trouble finding info on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have a 2016 Night Edition. Came with an illuminated SRT on the airbag. The srt logo no longer lights up. Anyone else have this issue? Having a little trouble finding info on it.
Hey, Ghost2280. Have you brought this up to your dealership recently for diagnosis? Since they will be in the best position to assist, we do recommend scheduling an appointment at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions, send us a PM.

Kate
JeepCares

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep sure did.
took mine in for the carbon fiber trim replacement today.
mentioned the steering wheel but he said they don’t have any info on that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yep sure did.
took mine in for the carbon fiber trim replacement today.
mentioned the steering wheel but he said they don’t have any info on that.
Sounds good, Ghost2280 and thanks for letting me know. If you have any future questions, send us a private message. We are happy to help.

Kate
JeepCares

·
Registered
620 Posts
Ghossst , send Kate a Msg Asap if ya haven’t Already! Very Curious to See if they Actually do Care !

Let us know!
Neil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got an appointment and got my Jeep in there. They told me the logo isn’t supposed to light up and they couldn’t find anything in their system in reference to it. Had to literally show them a video on my phone of it lit up for them to even know I was telling the truth. Told me if I found any info on it to send it to them and they’ll go from there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have you removed the plastic steering wheel cover to verify if you have any power/voltage at the led?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts