Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you can swap the driver and passenger ass cushions.. If this is possible and easy, and if you did it before you had alot of wear on the outer part of the cushion, you would be able to have twice the seat life because you never rub the inside of the seat.... was just wondering if anybody has done this. Is the ass cushion alone removable???

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Anyone know how much a new bottom seat cover is? Mine is starting to look bad..

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
I',m 240 + after dinner and have 91K miles and my o6 loojks great. I do conditioning and cleaning about once a month though. Post pics so so that I can know what to look for though!
I'm over 240 and slide in and out. My seats looked great when I bought my jeep a year ago. Now they are starting to crack already. I need to just buy a new seat bottom.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I saw some one say they list for like $700 :eek: just the seat bottom cover not the back

Might be better to find some one to make you up one out of better material. Would hate to drop that much and have the elephant leather return after a couple months

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hahahahaha $700. That's hilarious. all it is is shit leather and fake alcantara wrapped around a heating element.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes but can you switch the passenger and driver ass cushions? I laugh at this post every time I read it but 100k miles on my 07 I'd like to do it if possible!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
My drivers side ass cushion started fading and turning real light in color at like 5000 miles. Pisses me off everytime I get in the truck

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts
That is funny you bring this up, I thought about this when I saw the guy list the bottom cover for sale, as it fits either seat.

I just noticed a slight tear on the upper driver side of mine :( so much for keeping them close to perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.