Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holy smokes....Jeff (Blown7) and I talked about the I-Charger likelihood of being a scam back in January.
Smoke & mirrors and taking deposits for a product nowhere near production....
Believe the word is FRAUD (deception made for personal gain).

This from Steve:
Tell them that i did not know the ICharger was the sham it has turned into. That is the reason I wanted out. The first 50k I put into the "Engine Division" seemed to be working until I noticed none of the money was being redeposited back into the account. Rather after each sale Scott and his dad were paying "other" bills.

When the ICharger tooling model were sent, I was excited because i thought the "program" was real. Andrew Mueller was supposed to deliver two working prototypes a few weeks later. Well nothing happened.....and more weeks went by. Then it was announced he was coming with two prototypes. The bastard shows up with one set of rotors. I'm shocked after the sales pitch and I invest another 80k. I told Scott it was unethical to accept ANY money now until the working prototype is ready. He promised me that GS would take no money. Well that did not happen, he and Andrew continued to take money.

One day I blew up at both of them. I told them this was bull$hit and where was the unit or units. The first one took 8 weeks to make, I told them how did they figure to deliver the first week of May???

As time went on I demanded my money back on March 10, 11 and 12......all in writing! They have refused to give it to me and after consulting a judge/attorney I have been informed that the Subscription for Stock was not in line with California or Federal Trade regulations.

I regret ever lending my name and money to these thieving bastards.

Steve

What a mess.
Hope NONE of our guys have a deposit on the I-charger.:mad:
GSM should close it's doors and crawl back under a rock.

It looks like the options for FI (still relatively low pressure due to tuning at this point):
  • Remote Turbo(s)
  • Marty Turbo
  • MatFab supercharger (beautiful setup, trouble free, separate belt)
Bill

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
This company is just amazing, and Mueller is the crowning touch...
At this point previous member posters here have been banned for less infractions as I see it.

But then again if we get GSM/Richwood banned Mueller may sue....:p

From what I hear they need more cash the suger daddy died.

J

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Amazing the lengths they went to to deceive!
The energy would have been better spend on design and manufacturing.
Bill
Notice how they never went WOT and held it?

It wasn't tuned correctly and probably would have blown up.

J

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This company is just amazing, and Mueller is the crowning touch...
At this point previous member posters here have been banned for less infractions as I see it.

But then again if we get GSM/Richwood banned Mueller may sue....:p

From what I hear they need more cash the suger daddy died.

J
Let them sue...it takes money and the 1st time they don't pony up the $$$ to the Attorney....;)
Bill

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
What a tool..............

"Thanks for you candour, whilst your offer is attractive, we successfully manipulated the Chrysler system some time back, I have on staff EE's that cover all our systems from auto thru aerospace applications."

Eh maybe he was premature on the tuning part LOL

·
Premium Member
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sh*t they got my $400.00 for an oil cooler, guess its time to call the credit card company and cry fraud.
I would proceed quickly.
i found out that the credit card company would only go back 90 days on my GSM claim.
Thats when I contacted Sgt. Confusion Steve and he got them to refund the $$.
You obviously don't have that luxury now.
Bill

·
Registered
928 Posts
All I know is that I am glad I was dealing with Steve when I purchased the Mondello heads, and I told him point blank on the phone "The only reason I am purchasing the heads from GS is because of you".... Steve never charged my credit card until I had the heads in the trunk of my jeep.....plus he was available at any given moment as he gave me access to his personal cell number, home number, and personal email. I never felt lost, and if you are a mechanical retard like me, you need some help getting all the littles things necessary for the install that you would not normally think of.....truely a great guy.

This is just a thought but maybe it's time Steve got his vendors license.......:)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Did Hennessey branch out and buy another shop?

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
I have been leary of I-Charger for quite some time. I ran into them a while back on the GTO forums and they posted claims of having a kit for LSx engines. That in itself wasn't a big deal but the fact that they were claiming a patent on the integrated Supercharger/manifold assembly and showing pictures of a kit that I helped develop really got under my skin. Infact, the other kit they showed pictures of was a very poorly photoshopped Saleen Mustang kit. When I called them out on it, I just got a bunch of replys saying I was a hater. It looks like a good design, but I wouldn't drop a dime on them because of thier shady advertising and business practices. I'm sorry for all the guys who got duped. these people should not be allowed to aadvertise on the site and continue to take people's money. The fact that this is a privately owned site means Richwood could not sue as advertising is at the owners discretion.

I'd personally would love to see an Eaton TVS2300 blower on a built 6.1.

J

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.