Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It kinda bothers me to see so many posts, so often, syaing "I am thinking of trading my Jeep for "X". I am a serious car guy, car geek, gear head, and professional driver, and I love everything with wheels. I have driven many different cars fast and slow, cheap and expensive, and I can say one thing: I own the car of my dreams, a 2007 Grand Cherokee SRT8! I will NEVER be without a 2006-2010 GCSRT8 in my garage, ever! I will buy other cars, I will sell other cars, but I will ALWAYS have my Jeep. To each is own, but I can't imagine ever getting tired of my rig or finding something better. It is so raw, so clean, so simple, so powerful, so good looking, and so damn unique that it will forever be a classic.

Maybe, in my old age, I may pass it on to my great grandson, but that's about it..

Anybody with me???

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Darn, i was gonna see if you wanted to trade your Jeep for some Gummy Bears.... guess not :(

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
I've thought about trading mine in several times already.

I get bored with things after a while and need a change.

I've had my jeep for almost 4 years now. I've looked at everything from a new Raptor, 335Xi, to a new GTR (need to stay AWD for the winters). But I always come back to my jeep. Its very hard to beat the bang for the buck of our rigs.

I think I also get used to the power and sometimes don't realize how much I have until I drive something else for a week. Like when I had my jeep at Kings for the week, once I get it back the smile returns to my face.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I think about it all the time but never have the Balls to do it he he

·
Registered
115 Posts
I also have thoughts o maybe I'll trade it in get a diesel pickup. I've also looked at raptors I love them but everytine I drive the jeep I'm like this thing is f**kin sick. My favorite thing to do is look at all the turbo kits and built jeeps.

·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
I will never sell my jeep!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Coudnt agree more !! for the amount of money we'd get for our Rigs on a trade Id rather see mine sit in my garage :lol:

It's my DD and plan to have it for a while .. I will most likely try to find a 10' once I hit 100k ( a long way to go yet )

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Mine's not going anywhere.
You have to have a jeep first before you can make that statement Jason :p

I have to completely agree with everyone else who has posted in this thread. Ever since I saw the commercial for this vehicle and saw the first one on the road, I fell absolutely in love and knew I had to have it one day. The release of this jeep was a monumental step for the performance SUV community. I don't believe I will ever have the same feeling driving any other vehicle in the world as I do in my jeep. It's special beyond what I can explain. I will keep this baby for the rest of my life, and hold it over those heads who once had it and sold it because they always regret it. It will without a doubt be a collectors item one day.

Reactions: DCSpecial

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know the feeling, mine will be with me , and even when i buy other cars,'ll still have it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
My baby girl is definately staying with me till my dying day. Eventually this thing will be worth some serious money.....
Whenever I get use to the power and it starts to seem dull, I just test drive a mustang, 350z, or cayenne, and the smile returns. :D

Reactions: bigwil

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I can't believe I am saying this........I agree with John??

LOL :D
THIS IS MONUMENTAL!!!! I am definitely taking a screen shot of this and making it my background :D:D:D:D:D:D:p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.