Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone tried this HPE TCM? by the specs seams like its a sweet setup and you don't have to get an LX car to up the shift limit for you... its pricy but if money wasn't an option, good choice??

HPE TCM
Transmission Control Module

Race Tune: 6500 shift all gears

7000 rev limit in TCM.

Increased line pressures k1, k2, k3.

Quicken up auto stick response.

These cars have a very bad delayed 2-3, 3-4 shift time

which causes the transmission to slip.

Raise stall speed

also is it a good idea to upgrade your shift solenoids at the same time or just one or the other to accomplish something like this?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
$1,000?!?!?! Are they nuts? You can get a mopar TCM with the shift points already raised for a third of that price. All they have is a mopar TCM anyway.... Not a good choice at all.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1,000?!?!?! Are they nuts? You can get a mopar TCM with the shift points already raised for a third of that price. All they have is a mopar TCM anyway.... Not a good choice at all.
from what I've read on this forum the shift points aren't raised on the mopar or is that wrong?? does the mopar raise line pressure and improve shifting at all?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
from what I've read on this forum the shift points aren't raised on the mopar or is that wrong?? does the mopar raise line pressure and improve shifting at all?
You can buy the mopar tcm from vendors on here with the shift points already raised

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
HPE probably gets their TCM from B & G....

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
what are most ppl going with these days? i am new to the game so any help would be appreciated...
I have a Mopar TCM with the shift points raised to 6400 RPM

·
Registered
328 Posts
raise stall speed? is this true?

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Hennessey... Really?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Lol. Nice.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can someone PM me what vendor is selling these pre-configure with the raised shift points?

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Hhp...not sure if they are a vendor here though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts