Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I stumbled across your forum while searching for all things related to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT while I was at work (don't tell my boss, haha). Quick info about me. I live in York, PA and bought a 2021 JGC SRT with just over 8k miles on it. This is my third Grand Cherokee I've owned, but the first SRT. I absolutely love driving this beast! Luckily, I only live about 3.5 miles from my job, so I'm not getting worried over the poor gas mileage. Anyone else on here from around my area? I'm always looking to 'network' with others that share my same interest in the SRT. If so, say hello and maybe someday our paths will cross.

Keep the shiny side up, people!

Huck

· Registered
183 Posts
Howdy! great find! I absolutely love the Jeep SRT as well! post some pics up so we can check that bad boy out! I get about 14.5 MPG freeway but i always keep it in Auto with ECO on to achieve that MPG. When I'm on the street I use my custom setting and I'm usually around 13- 13.5 MPG.

What i find helpful is using the Get upside down gas APP! is 100% free and super easy to use, I'm at about $120 so far in about a year using it alongside my other car I drive. Its free money for gas you're going to buy any way! at around $150 to fill up the tank it adds up! i drive my SRT on the weekends and usually only fill half a tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts