Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just called my dealership and asked them what would it cost me for labor to do breaks, pads and rotors if I bring in all material. I was shocked at the price qouted to me of 200 a axel, for just labor?
Is it me or is this crazy? Where do you guys go to get breaks done? I can't do them myself so this is out. I'm in northern nj

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stated in the original post that I could not do them myself. I appreciate your help, but please read entire post. I wish I could do them myself. If someone around me could I would love to do it with you and could offer a case of your favorite drink, plus a few wot on the new 426 lol

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's just what I thought. I was like umm even with me bringing all parts and it takes almost four hours to do a break job??

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol, yeah that's a hike, thank you though for the thought, it was really cool of you

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup, nutley. I'm in cedar grove a lot also cause my brother lives there. We should get to get her for a meet one weekend with any other local guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.