Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im thinking about maby selling my 2010 jeep that i bought brand new. I want to get an idea of what you guys think it may be worth. This jeep is perfect not a mark on it, Im very particular with my cars. still smells brand new inside it. 14,000 miles borla S exhaust, rear fogs are hooked up and SRT floor mats other than that its all stock. has SRT option group 1 and 2. thanks

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Around 39-42 depending on where you live. Prolly more to high side if it has all options like oem hid lights and upgraded sound system.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
The dealer here was asking $42K for one with 25,000 miles. I noticed it is gone now.
We paid $43K for our 2010 with every option. Give the price of the 2012s, that was quite a bargain.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
If you sell it yourself you should be able to get somewhere around 40..

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
I was offered 37k for the wifes Inferno 2wks ago by the dealer on trade in for a new 12. Its fully loaded with 12k miles on it.

Jim

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I was offered 37k for the wifes Inferno 2wks ago by the dealer on trade in for a new 12. Its fully loaded with 12k miles on it.

Jim
They should honestly give you around 43k on a trade like that.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
They should honestly give you around 43k on a trade like that.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I didn't even try for anything else that was just their "first" offer. That one wasn't even there, was getting the oil changed in mine & thought I'd go see if they had any news on the 12's. My salesman was just trying to get me to commit to the 12, not happening. He was looking out for me he says cause if you're name is not on the new one before it ships you're SOL on the price protection. Even with that trade offer & invoice pricing, based on what I owe on it, tax difference & title was real close to 40k out the door for the 12.

On a side note in a private conversation with my salesman & the sales manager. The sales manager said & I quote "are they F'n nuts" about the price on the new one. Even my salesman said "its not worth it". Now would they have both left his office & 2sec later told another customer they were the most awesome thing ever & worth every penny, oh hell yes.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts