Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see how many miles some of you guys have gotten out of your Nitto Invo's. I am over 30,000 miles on mine and i still have them on and running. I will be switching to my 18" rims w/ Blizzaks later November and probably will be getting new tires for the spring on my stockers. Think i'm going to try Vreds this time around to see how they are. So i am estimating if all goes as planned, getting about 35K out of my Invos. Want to see how others seeing them holding up!

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
I got 40000kms on mine so far, ill be replacing them this spring, but they have been an all around great tire!

Newfie.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Hey Mike, were you able to make it to Castrol last weekend? I had to work but will be there next weekend. How is the new engine working for you? Any other guys with jeeps show up?

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
I'm running the Invos but only as a summer/track tire, so far this year I have about 8k on them that includes at least 500 on a road course. I will get 1 or 2 more seasons of the same abuse, but tracking them really wears the outside tread.

After the last track day,

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I have 275/315 invos. 5k so far and I love them!

They also pull 1.76 sixty foots at the track!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wanted to update this tread. i just put over 45,000 miles on my Invos now! Still on and going as long as the weather keeps permitting! about 6/32" left.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Is this the longest lasting tires available for our rigs? How do the Vreds compare in life span?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts