Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I daily drive my Jeep which means a lot of driving. Curious on how many miles or kilometers you guys drive everyday on average?

I'll start.
60 miles a day back and forth to work and home.
Plus drive an average of 100 miles on the weekends.
That's an average of 400 miles a week.

The Jeep has been very reliable, which doesn't really surprise me.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
to and from work would be 20 km
I also drive about 20+ km / day for personal use and upwards of 200 on weekends.
On average I usually sit around 500 km / week - so 300 miles give or take ?

·
Registered
921 Posts
On Monday - Thursday, about 24 miles a day total. Friday - Sunday it varies depending on what we do or if we take the wife's car.

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
Daily drive it. 12 miles round trip to work and back M-F as long as I don't take the Harley.

Weekends are up in the air if I hit the local car show on sundays or not. I also like to take it on the strip every once in a while to open her up and show the new kid on the block who is boss ;)

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I do 90 miles round trip commuting to work on the DC metro area. Plus weekends can be between 100-250 depending on what I'm doing. I bought my jeep Aug. 18 2010 with 28k showing and just flipped 56k!! It breaks my heart to be running her that hard so fast. And let's not forget having to feed her about 4-5 times a week.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
About 27 a day and thats an avg over 4 yrs. Both me and barb are retired so it helps and we drive the caliber a lot. We avg about the same with the caliber.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Around 5 miles per day.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
I do 50 a day. 5 days a week.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Luckily I have a company paid SUV and work from home so my Jeep sits in the garage all week. I still end up putting a lot of miles in it though because it's no fun just letting it sit. I almost never ride my R1 anymore because the Jeep seems to put a bigger smile on my face. I still haven't decided if I want to store the Jeep for the winter or have some fun with it in the snow...

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Maybe a 1000 miles total for this year? Been in the shop for electrical short problems. PCM, front control module, 3 wiring harnesses replaced. Was running for 1 month, now tranny fuses blowing. Downtime 8 months, so far. Since April of 08 have 25500 on the odometer. Guess my average would be 4 miles a day this year.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Summer time 30ish miles a day... other than that i would say around 150 a week... that's on the high side..

·
Registered
172 Posts
18 miles per day, M-F, and weekends vary. I usually get about 2 weeks out of 1 tank if I drive conservatively, which I do 95% of the time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not my commuter DD, so she's garaged in the daytime. I do drive the truck nearly every night for joyride's / errands. The weekend I drive a couple hundred miles. Truck has just under 12k miles. Love it!

·
Motor Fan Club member
556 Posts
DD 16 miles round trip work and back which will turn into 60 miles round trip starting next year November. With a little running around I normally get 200-225 per tank. I do a lot of city driving so I average about 12 mpg.

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
10 miles total if just going to work for the day..

But i just bought a house, so im moving to the other side of columbus.. Now my drive will be 16 miles one way..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts