Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to plan a Houston Jeep Meet? Or if not then we could all park together at Cars and Coffee during the first Saturday of next month at Vintage Park over off of Louetta and 249.

-Jerod

·
Registered
44 Posts
How about lets meet up at tx2k12 march 16-18th be nice to meet some other Jeep owners.

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be in Houston for tx2k i also plan on running the jeep in the 1/4 for the first time at the same time. Lets get some others together and make it a gathering.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The track is at Lone star motorsports park in sealy Texas right outside of Katy

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
im down to meet up for 2k12, its a fun week with a bunch of sick cars. 1500 hp tt lambos and stuff. they all meet at frankensteins in katy off mason and i-10 every night after the races. its alot of fun. I have gone the past 2 yrs

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ill actually be picking up a new to me 2008 srt8 in Huston that weekend! I will plan on stopping by.

Can anyone recommend a good place to have the jeep inspected in huston?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ill actually be picking up a new to me 2008 srt8 in Huston that weekend! I will plan on stopping by.

Can anyone recommend a good place to have the jeep inspected in huston?
Allen Samuels Katy. Regardless of what dealership you decide to take the jeep to, I highly recommend you print this off and take it with you so you can cross reference any part numbers:

http://wkjeeps.com/wk_maintenance.htm

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Allen Samuels Katy. Regardless of what dealership you decide to take the jeep to, I highly recommend you print this off and take it with you so you can cross reference any part numbers:

http://wkjeeps.com/wk_maintenance.htm
I agree 100% they are the only dealer that I trust. They are very honest, great customer service and work. Talk to Jackie Mortimer or Bill Denton.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.