Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
See how it's plugged, it seems like a small aluminum plate in there. I don't think it is a real aux plug in.
That's not an aux plug. That's the temp sensor for the interior. The aux plug is part of the radio head unit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Please don't touch that. As stated in the post before me, it is a sensor and not a port.
LOL...thanks for letting me know....Yea I wasn't and haven't touched that....I just always thought it was a pluged hole from the factory or something.

·
Registered
740 Posts
coastal tech

http://www.coastaletech.com/CHR550.htm

this thing is awesome if you have a mygig rer i think radio. idk exactly, but look on there site. i love mine. play music thru the radio, stream movies and video to the screen. its bamf.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 2007 and my Navi doesnt look like the 2008 or 2009 and up touch screen that has the aux in the front. I have been trying to figure this out too. My understanding was that Mopar sells a ipod cable for it but I would like to know if there is an aux plug in our navi's.

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
That is the iPod integration kit. Careful, all the dock connector will give you is 2006 iPod integration and an aux input, and it really wasn't that great even back then. You just need an Aux input can't imagine there isn't a much better way to do just an aux like maybe this: http://www.tss-radio.com/products/chry04-aux

·
Registered
131 Posts
My red and white auxiliary seemed to stop working with my phone. Is there certain settings or just select VES? Right now I can't get VES to even show with phone and song playing. Seems like before I had to use it with a DVD in or something.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I use the rear DVD to play my music off my phone. A red and white and on the other side a headphone jack. U must turn up the volume all the way on ur phone to give it a signal then go to ves and it will pick it up. Just don't turn the truck vol all the way up. Just the phone vol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I use the rear DVD to play my music off my phone. A red and white and on the other side a headphone jack. U must turn up the volume all the way on ur phone to give it a signal then go to ves and it will pick it up. Just don't turn the truck vol all the way up. Just the phone vol
I've tired this and it sounds like shit. Tons of fuzziness not loud enough etc..

I have an 07 with DVD, stock sat NAV. I want an actual cord that plugs into my iPhone!! Is there any other ways to do this?

I have taken the head unit out to see if there were any AUX inputs and there isn't!

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is precisely the dealbreaker in my decision to buy an 08+ jeep. Music matters to me just as much as performance. That new ipod intergration lockpick is the shit! I was gonna buy lockpick soon, very glad i ran across this new version

1 - 20 of 29 Posts