Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i KNOW one of you had a hood that i fell in love with... thought i read it was a medic hood... but the hood i liked dint have the 2 holes in front, i tried searching the galleries..(took forever) and dint see what i was looking for.. i am pretty sure it was a silver jeep i saw it on, my jeep is obviously silver ... can a few of you link me to some hoods or point me to some ones i can see on the vehicle? that would be killer...i thought i saw i in someones sig.....

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
The hood you speak of has yet to be put into production, but it is from a NSV & any links to it will result in a slap on the hand from Bernie.

Jim

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
either day or lasvegas whateverthehell...he has a silver jeep with viper vents....only two silver custom hoods ive ever seen...other than the trufiber charger hoods and medics which are in production...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DC it MIGHT have been your hood but i didn't see any other pics of it on here, buti thinkit was just a cowl hood..?

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Maybe ernie's hood? (hops23). I can't find a pic

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Video?? Don't see a video anywhere. I've only seen the one pic of the hood I think you're talking about. Cowl hood looks like the medic just no front vents.

Jim
the video I posted was in the pics video section it was me doing donuts in my challenger and one of my mustangs at a car show...I used a link to YouTube...

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Heres some pics I've saved over the years.

Reactions: cmn1

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the medic cowl, I'm just not big on the holes...if I found one used or partially damaged, I could have the holes filled.....I'm just kicking tires anyhow....I was hoping cervinis had one...no such luck.there's PLENTY of other goodies on my list...:-D

·
Registered
921 Posts
Wow, I really like that cowl hood above.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think we need one of these :):

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts