Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about an up and down hood adjustment on the hinges?? i had the v2 put on and the driverside is a little higher then the corner panel?? help!!!

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
You can slide the fenders in and out, maybe they go up and down?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmmmm. i dint know if the bumpstop would help cause its higher on the whole side up to near the windshield

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
The bump stops may work. The hood kind of balances in the front center were it latches. Raise the bump stop slightly on the side opposite the high hood side.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: nyjoed

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
anyone know about an up and down hood adjustment on the hinges?? i had the v2 put on and the driverside is a little higher then the corner panel?? help!!!
My v2 rides high on the drivers side as well. Bump stop adjustment did not help. If you figure something out, let me know! I'll do the same for you. Wes

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I played with it for about 30 mins, and then gave up. It looks great the way it does, but I know it isn't "perfect". The Jeep is going to the shop for some upgrades, so I am going to let them tinker with it for a bit. I'll let you know the outcome!....lol. Wes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.