Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had it with the magnaflow mids, CEL non stop, I’m thinking of ordering either stock cats or NEW high flows and having some NEW mids made, any suggestions on which cats to buy? The smell of raw fuel is too much already, tune or no tune

·
Premium Member
2013 Wk2 Srt8
98 Posts
Definitely get those I’ve got the ARH high flow cats on my wk2 smell is not to bad and even when I installed the headers and down pipes with high flow cats I drove it for probably 80km never threw a code installed my email tune and have never had a code

·
DONE
5,395 Posts
Those kooks mids go to their headers. It's not a stock replacement. The magnaflow is the only option for stock replacement that I know off. Go for the full meal deal, kooks headers, offroad mids and the borla you have will sound excellent.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevermind, just saw you didnt like the exhaust fumes. Dont get the catless then, you'll cry.
Fml! I love the deep sound, I can’t even open the sunroof and cruise though! It’s got to have an exhaust leak somewhere but they can’t seem to find it, and it didn’t start till after the mids installation

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I've got ARH headers and hi-flow cats (generic ones I think) and had the issues with CELs, codes, and the smell. I was able to get past the CELs with a tune and some of these "mini-cats" O2 Simulators but the smell is still there. Not sure if it's all hi-flow cats or just mine.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Where did you get the sims? I have 1 on my dakota rt from the Fastman
From "bigdaddiesgarage.com". Expensive but they worked.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait ... those aren’t sims! Lmao ! I already have anti foulers on there! A simulator goes plugged in to the harness and it throws the computer throw a loop and tells it that their is a good O2 there

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let’s say the rear O2s are turned off In the tune , why am I still getting codes for the rear O2s?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts