Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I yet have to see a thread that points out what the highest mileage WKSRT is out there. Everyone cars seems to barely have any miles on it. I come from the EVO community and there was a lot of 500whp evos with over 100k miles and 3 guys had over 200k miles. Just wondering how reliable are these trucks at higher mileage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah i just posted this on another thread- I was thinking the same thing

Would you guys ever consider buying a jeep srt8 with 100K miles? I recently saw one that was very clean with hwy miles for a good price but im a little skeptical ? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know the hemi is strong and everything will last if taken care properly

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
I've got 91K on mine. GripGrip didn't put his blower on until about 100K I think. I'll have some pics of mine soon enough torn down to show everyone what the internals looks like after 90+K miles.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
Change fluids and keep up on basic maintenance and it'll last. I'm at 65k and climbing quick. Nothing major yet. I DD mine and do lots of traveling with it. Lately about every 3-4 weeks I'm getting an oil change at 3000 mile intervals.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats it...come on guys there has to be higher mileage ones out there :)...i am talking over 130K or more lol

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
im at 85,000. still running strong. nothing major gone wrong......

·
Registered
857 Posts
I thought mine at 52k was to much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
785 Posts
I thought mine at 52k was to much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
I got 15,000 on mine and think thats too much!

·
Registered
814 Posts
109k on mine but my buddys dad has over 160k last i spoke with him. he is a board member and has a thread about the control arm bushing replacements or lack of them.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
109k on mine but my buddys dad has over 160k last i spoke with him. he is a board member and has a thread about the control arm bushing replacements or lack of them.
now thats what i am talking about, real driving..160k is impressive:cool:

·
Registered
784 Posts
i have 89,5xx right now and thought i was getting up there. I remember a guy on here talking about hitting 100k in his not to long ago on here, but 160k is some serious driving!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah where I came from (Mitsu EVO world), high milage and running 10sec was a normal thing. Its weird seeing V8 being pampered, that engine is crying to be pushed hard ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just over 140k

·
Registered
806 Posts
i doubt mine will ever see the 310,500 miles my xj cherokee currently has. And you would never know it to listen to it or drive it

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah I think grip grip had 130k on it or close to it and had the vortech on it after 100k.

·
Premium Member
16,354 Posts
Almost to 23k, no problems... LOL

From all the 100k+ jeeps I've seen, they only have usually problems that are a quick fix. Some of them in person look like a year old vehicle! The love we have for our jeeps...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts