Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Demonized
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that I just got done ordering an HID kit for my foggers through KB and I have nothing bad to say about them. They were very helpful and got me what I needed at a discounted price! I would highly recommend everyone to go through them for all light replacements and/or upgrades. :)

· Registered
1,432 Posts
Just wanted to say that I just got done ordering an HID kit for my foggers through KB and I have nothing bad to say about them. They were very helpful and got me what I needed at a discounted price! I would highly recommend everyone to go through them for all light replacements and/or upgrades. :)
Be prepared to wait! Great customer service but product turn around is the worst I have seen. Good Luck!

· Demonized
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh I didn't want to hear that. Well I guess all I can do is just hope for the best at this point...

· Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
I've ordered from them 3 times and never had an issue with their delivery time.

· Registered
5,046 Posts
I've ordered from them 3 times and never had an issue with their delivery time.
same experience here, I've ordered more than 2 times from then too.

· Premium Lurker
4,224 Posts
I think any delay issues with delivery might be attributed to the fact that KB ships out of Canada. I've ordered from them a few times as well, and have had no issues whatsoever. Their customer service rivals that of the best vendors on this forum. You won't be disappointed...

· Registered
1,726 Posts
The product is still working great for me after a year. The first ebay bs kit I ordered,
literally burned up. Lucky it didn't kill HEMI TME

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.