Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, picked up a 2006 red last year. Used to have a Typhoon and then moved into a Navigator. Recently the kids were tardy getting to school so I sold the Navigator and picked up the SRT8. Solved all my problems.

No mods... a K&N, if you'd even call that a mod. The Ty had alot that the previous owner did. Looks like my biggest "mod" next year will be snow tires...:rolleyes: ( check out my 1st post in the general discussion area) The cost of the truck left me penniless for real mods but if anyone would like to donate a supercharger I'd be glad to take it off your hands;)!

·
Registered
11,241 Posts
Welcome from RI , We are all meeting at NED on April 3rd if you like to test her strength at the track .

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Whattup man? Welcome....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hello from Franklin...Wife is from Tweeksbury.

April 3rd, we're going to NED for some drag racing fun.

Just need a Snell 2000 or newer helmet. It's a fun time and I think there will be a bunch of guys going. Check it out in the New England Discussion area.

·
Premium Whore (Lifetime)
3,065 Posts
You know us... we have the red one you always see around town. My wife drives it. Last year you drove by my house, you saw it in the garage and backed up... we talked.

I didn't realize it was you, welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of information here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Small world huh?

What kind of tires did you have? I remember you had just bought new ones. These RSA's when they are done they're gone. Picking up some snows off a guy at my gym that has one.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Welcome from Tewksbury here. I may have seen you a couple times in the area.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Going to NED on Saturday, May 7th. Anyone interested check out the Regional New England thread....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts