Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been in here lookin around afew times,just never registered till a bought 1 ,lol.ive had major w''d for one of these for along time..being a kind of dodge person ,,,,,,havin a 09 big horn crewcab and a 04 grand cherokee...love both of them..i started lookin for for a srt jeep for about a month.after callin dealer by dealer,finally chose a 2010 black on black with 13000 miles on it for 38800 with all the goodies down to the kicker sound system..bad thing is it isnt here yet,lol,lol,,...sending it by truck this week,,and cant wait,lol...im like a kid waiting on christmas,lol after i get it in this week i'll let u know what i think about it,,,but anyways just in here sayin hi to everyone

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to da family n congrates dude.

· Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That was a hell of an ass whoopin you guys put on Clemson! My little bro goes to WVU and I was just out at Snowshoe for Christmas.

· Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Your 2010 sounds like a twin to ours. Where are you in WV? I am in the Parkersburg area.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah wv football team must been on crank or something,lol..they did do good.

im from princeton wv,, not too far from parkersburg,,i think its about 2'45 south of there near beckley bluefield area...waumo,,i seen something about a meet in va on the 28th...maybe we can hook up and ride up and check everyone out,,,,cells 304-920-1112 kenny here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.