Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get stickers to cover the "Hemi" on the engine covers. I have carbon fiber engine covers coming in and I was able to order the 6.1L sticker, but I can't find a place that will make the "Hemi" stickers. Anyone know where to get them? Thanks!

· Registered
635 Posts
You will have to go to a local vinyl shop and get it made. Online vendors cannot make and sell the "HEMI" decals because it is a registered trademark of Chrysler.

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt...if you see this, can you let me know if you make these? I found them online on eBay, but I would rather get them from you if that is a possibility. Thanks!

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Brian!

· Registered
802 Posts
I'm sure Matt could help you out.

If not, just email some online vinyl shops. Most of them will do it for you - they just won't advertise it. Just need to give 'em dimensions!

· Premium Member
5,197 Posts
are u looking to get rid of the hemi or just put a sticker to change the look/color?? why not paint them? im having mine painted up now. doing the halfcovers silver like the truck and the 4 squares that bulgde out to cover the coilpacks im doing lime green to match my intake pipe im leaving the 6.1 in red but not sure what color im gonna do the HEMI yet.may keep the hemi black.. trying to figure it out

· Registered
232 Posts
are u looking to get rid of the hemi or just put a sticker to change the look/color?? why not paint them? im having mine painted up now. doing the halfcovers silver like the truck and the 4 squares that bulgde out to cover the coilpacks im doing lime green to match my intake pipe im leaving the 6.1 in red but not sure what color im gonna do the HEMI yet.may keep the hemi black.. trying to figure it out

thats what i am doing as well but in B5 outline for the HEMI and 6.1

· Registered
3,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joe...I didn't want to paint the carbon fiber, that's why I was looking for vinyl stickers. Sounds like you have a good plan for yours though!

· Registered
207 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.