Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2008 keep srt8 yesterday with 22,000 miles. I have a couple questions. Who eer had this car before me took very good care of it and put some aftermarket pieces in too. So far I noticed a mopar intake and a bolar s exhaust.

How much more HP will this add to my car? Also how would I find out of I have headers?

What are some other add ons I can do to my jeep to add HP?

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I just bought a 2008 keep srt8 yesterday with 22,000 miles. I have a couple questions. Who eer had this car before me took very good care of it and put some aftermarket pieces in too. So far I noticed a mopar intake and a bolar s exhaust.

How much more HP will this add to my car? Also how would I find out of I have headers?

What are some other add ons I can do to my jeep to add HP?
Not much to be honest, I'll guess 10-15. Just look under the car and see if you can see the headers cause no one makes shorty headers so if theyre there they would be long tubes.

For performance how much money and what are your power goals?? I would say a predator/trinity and CMR tune would be a really good place to start. After than I'd think about a cam.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Cai and exhaust will roughy add 15hp with variations in each direction.
As far as headers the easiest way it to go on eBay and search for jeep srt8 headers and look under your engine to see if theyre there. You ll know in a sec.

As far as mods a cursory search on the forum will show you that endless possibilities exist, all depending on your budget and goals. Personally, just add a cmr tune (predator/trinity tuner) for now and enjoy it. With cai/exhaust/tune you should be somewhere in high 12s

Welcome to, "The Greatest Show On Earth."

Ringling Bros has nothing on us. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.