Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I got my jeep I knew the tail lights didn't look right. I got them to drop the price. Well they work but the last owner tried to paint them and well needles to say it didn't come out right. Now anywhere I go the only thing people can talk about are my fn' tail lights and why I would do something like that. Can they be fixed?
App won't let me upload the pics that I already took. Guess I'll post pics. Later.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Any pics of what they look like now? You can tried to wetsand and buff them, but I doubt you can remove the paint. I would just buy a set of LED tail lights and call it a day bro...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep getting an error from the app. I'll try again later. I was trying to see if the guys from Taillight Solutions could help out.

·
Administrator
5,880 Posts
I keep getting an error from the app. I'll try again later. I was trying to see if the guys from Taillight Solutions could help out.

Yeah, sorry about the app not working when attaching images. I've contacted VerticalScope and the developer of the app. There is a free Android version that's newer than the paid one and it doesn't work either.:(

Bernie

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts

Oh I see.. Yeah is a good guy and help you out with a new set of tail lights for ya. Send Tail light Solutions a PM...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I see.. Yeah is a good guy and help you out with a new set of tail lights for ya. Send Tail light Solutions a PM...
Yeah man already have and he wanted the pics as well. Hopefully I can get this all fixed and have ppl looking at the jeep reather the fu(ked up taillights.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, sorry about the app not working when attaching images. I've contacted VerticalScope and the developer of the app. There is a free Android version that's newer than the paid one and it doesn't work either.:(

Bernie
Since I have the pics in my phone should I upload them to photo-bucket and then on to this? I'll find a way. lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey Ish there's a member here (Rufjatt) that's selling his old stock ones in the parts section, if u wanna keep same setup for now

·
Registered
190 Posts
Anytime bro.....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys will tail lights from the 2010 model fit the 08? Also I have the LEDs and the ones for sale are not is this an issue?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts