Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title states it all: I got a 06 WK1 I’m running 275/315 combo and I found a nice set of red spider monkeys. I want to do a trade with the seller and slap the spider monkeys on but I know they are 20x10 all around. I know they will rub in the front so my options are
1) spacer but how much and will it stick out too much
2) buy through factory reproductions and buy a staggered set 20x9 and 20x10...

anyone have a answer for this on what they did. I’ve been looking around and no one has a real answer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just went out and measured the width and somehow I have a 20x11 rear and 20x10 front. I need to figure out offset so I will take them off this week and check to see if I can find the offset. But there is no running in front or rear and has room. Maybe I can run spideys with no spacers?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Spider Monkey's will rub in the front for a WK1 as you mentioned. Needs a 1.5" Spacer to clear the studs and not require grinding. It does stick out a bit but nothing crazy. Go with hubcentric and a brand made in the US with a good rep. I plan on doing that this winter with a set I just purchased.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spider Monkey's will rub in the front for a WK1 as you mentioned. Needs a 1.5" Spacer to clear the studs and not require grinding. It does stick out a bit but nothing crazy. Go with hubcentric and a brand made in the US with a good rep. I plan on doing that this winter with a set I just purchased.
Here’s my dilemma, previous owner put reps and they are 20x10 in front, which most likely have a +50 offset, I wanna see if someone has a front pair I can use just to slap on to see if they rub

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here’s my dilemma, previous owner put reps and they are 20x10 in front, which most likely have a +50 offset, I wanna see if someone has a front pair I can use just to slap on to see if they rub
Which wheel though? If it’s a WK1 20x10 I'm pretty sure it’ll rub. It was the offset of the 20x9 that can work all around. The 20x9 has a 30x offset while the 20x10 is 50x.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which wheel though? If it’s a WK1 20x10 I'm pretty sure it’ll rub. It was the offset of the 20x9 that can work all around. The 20x9 has a 30x offset while the 20x10 is 50x.
My front is 20x10 and rear is 20x11

1 - 7 of 7 Posts