Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2013 GC SRT 8 with the Hennessey (HPE) 600 package. It only had 32k miles, and so far I am just reading and learning all that I can. I would appreciate any advice on things to look for or first mods / fixes recommended!

Thank you!
Wheel Car Jeep grand cherokee Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Utah,
New here myself. I lived in SLC a couple years and recently moved back east and just bought my 07 SRT8 with 23K miles and had it shipped from SLC. I had a Procharger, headers, and a tune put on mine by what I thought was a very reputable performance shop and got very little gains in power. My advice is this. Make sure you have any tuning work done by someone who is experienced in working on the Jeeps. I am now trying to straighten mine out myself through some help from a company I found here on the forum. If you are looking at superchargers do your research, make sure what you are getting. I was sold a smaller supercharger than could be had for the same money. It's a bummer. Beware out there. Did they open the dragstrip up in Tooele yet ? When I left SLC they just sold Rocky Mountain Raceway and said they were building a new facility out there.
Have a Good One !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts