Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 07 with 61,000KM Less then 40,000 Miles
It's been a week and I did Borla S Eibach's and Mopar intake. I am from Toronto Canada and there aren't that many GC SRT8's around which is nice .Pat

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the family! Silver ftw!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Candian !

Its true, as ive only spotted 2-3 in my area as well :D

Must be why they cost so much up here :(

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum. In my town there is 3, which is a bit more noticeable in a small town. I am usually traveling around Ontario in my rig. Maybe I'll see you around.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. In my town there is 3, which is a bit more noticeable in a small town. I am usually traveling around Ontario in my rig. Maybe I'll see you around.
Thanks for a warm welcome . Hey Dam2far have you found any local (GTA ) places for parts ?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Thanks for a warm welcome . Hey Dam2far have you found any local (GTA ) places for parts ?
What kind of parts are you looking for? Your rig already has a pretty good setup.

·
Registered
857 Posts
welcome to the family!!!

·
That guy..
1,281 Posts
Looks good! Is that rear emblem crooked? Or is it just the picture..

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of parts are you looking for? Your rig already has a pretty good setup.

Never Happy I guess . I was lucky and found the exhaust and springs on Kijiji . 99% of the shops around here only stock Honda parts . I was in the W-Body world for the last few years and F-Body before that . I always pick the odd platform to play with .

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Never Happy I guess . I was lucky and found the exhaust and springs on Kijiji . 99% of the shops around here only stock Honda parts . I was in the W-Body world for the last few years and F-Body before that . I always pick the odd platform to play with .
Sent a PM with some info. Hope it helps, if not it doesn't hurt to ask a question on the forum. There is a lot of great people and vendors here that can help you out.
Cheers!
Jude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts