Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Jared, and I am from south Louisiana (but working in PA currently. I am a big Mopar fan and an even bigger SRT fanatic. We have wanted a GCSRT for some time now, but have finally decided to really pursue one now. We currently have two SRT Challengers, but want to expand to the AWD SUV market. I hope to learn as much as I can from you guys in making sure that I make the best decisions possible for our new purchase. And at the same time, I hope to be able to share any experience and knowledge I have as well.

Great to be here, and looking forward to talking with you all.

A couple pics of our rides..

Banshee - 08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD (my DD, work truck, grocery getter, hemi hauler)

Sophia - 08 Challenger SRT-8 #3560 (My garage queen and weekend ride)

Trigger - 09 Challenger SRT-8 (Wife's baby, 6 spd speed demon)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Glad to be here.
The search for the WK has been pretty irritating. Dealers asking way too much and giving insulting offers on trade. Lot's of them look like a bucket of rust on the undercarriage, dealers having absolutely no idea about them, and then trying to find a clean carfax has proven to be tougher than finding honesty in the White House.

You would think if a vehicle sits on a lot for a couple months, they would be more inclined to deal. Oh well, end of rant.

Once again, glad to be here and learn as much as I can about these beasts.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
You got nice ass rides bro...welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.