Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Led tail and headlights

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody can tell me what company is good to get smoked LED tail and headlights from? Ive seen a couple on EBAY but dont know how good they are.

THANKS

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Led tail light help

Im having a hard time finding LED tail lights for my 07 srt. I have seen a bunch online but are made up to 06 only even though websites state they will work up to 08. I called Spyder to confirm this as well. They did say they will fit but wire harness is different and would have to be hard wired. Has anybody hard wired a set and if so what do I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks, I just went to the website but didn't see a contact number. Do you have it? Also do they sell the tail lights too or just wire and tint them?

Thanks

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anybody have any info or have hard wired aftermarket LED tail lights on a 2007. I found a good set but they would have to be hard wired or would have to have them rewired with or without a harness.

THANKS

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I already talked to them but thanks

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will that work though cause the tail lights have a 8 pin plug and the truck uses a 3 pin plug?

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would need to find a 8 pin plug the right? Where would I be able to find one ?

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the input everybody. I appreciate it and hope I get it done and over with sooner than later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.